All shares on this website are works of fiction and should be treated as such. About “questionable content” such as “incest” and things like this: The owner of this blog does not condone illegal activities in any way and this website is meant as a fantasy not associated with “real life”. By using this website you confirm that you are above the age of 18 and that you can not complain about the content if you find something in this website that offends or disturbs you. All shares on this blog are findings of the Webmaster. If you are the legitimate owner (copyright holder) and do not want your content here, contact me.
However, we offer to remove torrents and DDL’s from our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so and will fully comply with by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://www.copyright.gov/). These removal requests are only valid if:
• You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question.
• You provide the exact URLs to the torrents or DDL’s, no complete (sub)categories or search queries.
• You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
• You Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
• You Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.